Sunday, December 18, 2016

Download Perasaan - Magazine WordPress Theme v1.0.1



DOWNLOADLIVE PREVIEW


Hi. I'm a personal blog and magazine theme called Perasaan. I'm a simple and clean theme which can make your blog or your magazine look so clear and beautiful. I comes with 13 custom widget to make your site look beautiful.
Did you know, I support page builder by SiteOrigin. So, you can make some beautiful page like what you want. And I support Redux options framework plugin too. You can change color and settings your site easily.
have a child-theme, and my child include in this package. So, what are you waiting for? Let's pick me :)

Browser Support

  • IE 10+
  • Latest Firefox
  • Latest Chrome
  • Latest Safari
  • Latest Opera

Dependencies

Credits

Tags:
blogcleanelegantmagazineminimalmodernnewssimplewhitewordpress
Load disqus comments

0 comments